Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Educational Game for Tamagawa with Gamestar Mechanic

My mission is based on a solid concrete floor of fantasy. I wanted my user to feel like he/she was embedded into his/her own fantasy world, figuring out where to go and what to do, and that he/she could choose their own adventure. I feel that I made this game a bit easy, but I intentionally did that so that the user wouldn't get too frustrated about a hard game. The main challenge was to survive and rush to the goal block, but not in an allotted time. I think I put stress on certain elements of this game, making it one that is fun yet a bit "challenging" to play. The thing that makes my game unique is that it was a fantasy with its own story, and it has its own personality. My game could be improved in many ways, though. I think I could've made it more challenging, without the user getting mad at the game, and that I could've manipulated more objects and sprites in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment